1. DESCRIPTION: This Sweepstakes (the "Promotion") consists of a random drawing to be conducted from all eligible entries submitted on the Rooms To Go App.
2. TO ENTER: To enter, you must (1) download the Rooms To Go App and (2) complete and submit the Memorial Day Sweepstakes entry form ("Entry"). All eligible Entries - those that are submitted between May 14, 2018 and May 28, 2018 (the "Promotion Period") - will be entered to win a Prize Package, as further defined herein. Entries that do not follow the requirements will not be eligible and will not be considered. Malicious, inappropriate, and/or inaccurate Entries will not be accepted. Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged, or illegible entries or for address changes of entrants. Limit one Entry per person during the Promotion Period. Each entrant is a "Participant."
3. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Promotion is: RTG Furniture Corp of Georgia (the "Sponsor"). Sponsor's decisions relating to, as well as all interpretations of, these Official Rules and the conduct or administration of the Promotion, shall be final and binding. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
4. PRIZE PROVIDERS: The prize providers for this Promotion are: Sponsor.
5. ELIGIBILITY: This Promotion is open legal residents , who are 13 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, Prize Providers, and their parent and affiliate companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Eligibility is also contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules and fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
6. DRAWING: Sponsor will randomly select one (1) winners from all eligible Entries received. The winner will win a single Prize Package as designated in a random drawing. No duplicate winners. One winner per household. The random drawing will occur on or about June 30, 2018, and one winner will be selected on each drawing date. Non-winning Entries will automatically be considered for the next drawing. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor or its designee, whose decision are final and binding on all matters relating to the Promotion. Winners will be notified by postal mail, phone or email in Sponsor's sole discretion. Winners may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release from liability which must be received by Sponsor within seven days of the date of first attempted notification, or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and may result in the selection of an alternate winner.
7. PRIZES AND ODDS OF WINNING: Each winner will receive the following (collectively referred to as the "Prize Package"):
The approximate retail value of each Prize Package is $500.00. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. No substitutions or cash equivalents allowed, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value in the event of unavailability. All details of the prize shall be determined solely by Sponsor. Each winner is responsible for all taxes, including federal, state and local, applicable to the acceptance and use of his/her Prize Package. US winners will be issued an IRS Form 1099-Misc. for the retail value of the Prize Package. Gift cards are subject to their terms and conditions. Prizes are non-transferable. All winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
9. ENTRIES: Proof that you completed an Entry does not constitute proof or evidence that it was received or eligible. Sponsor reserves the absolute right to disqualify and/or immediately remove any Entries and/or Participants in whole or in part for any reason within its sole and absolute discretion.
10. PROMOTION CONDITIONS: If, for any reason, this Promotion or any element thereof is not capable of running as planned by reason of, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, cheating/fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which Sponsor deems, in its sole opinion, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion or any element thereof, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or any element thereof and select the winner(s) from eligible, non-suspect Entries received prior to the action, or as otherwise may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for user cheating or fraud by any Participants. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper conduct of the Promotion or defraud Sponsor in any way will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Participants who engage in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prize won. Sponsor shall not be liable to winners or any other person for failure to execute this Promotion or any element thereof, or supply a prize or any part thereof, by reason of any act of God, any action, regulation, order, or request, by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action, regulation, order, or request proves to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, cyber-attacks, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any similar or dissimilar event beyond its reasonable control.
Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical, human or other error in the printing of promotional and/or collateral advertising materials, administration of the Promotion, processing of Entries or in the announcement of a prize or in any other materials or information associated with this Promotion of any element thereof.
11. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, Participant agrees that this Promotion and these Official Rules and any action or omission relating to or arising out of this Promotion is governed by the laws of the State of Georgia, without regard to the conflicts of law provisions, and is subject to the laws, rules and regulations of the United States and these Official Rules. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, Participants agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of Georgia having jurisdiction, and Participants submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located in the State of Georgia. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will Participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys' fees, and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. REMOVAL FROM FUTURE MAILINGS: To have your name and address removed from Sponsor's future mailings regarding contests, hand print your name, address, and a statement saying, "Remove me from all future mailing lists" on a piece of paper and mail to: Rooms To Go Removal Notification, PO Box 458, Seffner, Florida 33584. Sponsor will process your request within 60 days.
13. WINNER'S LIST: Winner(s) will be announced shortly after each drawing. A list of winners may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Winners List Request, Rooms To Go ROOMS TO GO MEMORIAL DAY SWEEPSTAKES, 11540 Highway 92 East, Seffner, FL 33584, within 30 days of the end of the Promotion Period.